Thursday, February 18, 2010

CreditCovers featured in Shoptimism by Lee Eisenberg


I got this note from my friend Kristi Moe of Moe Publicity on my facebook wall :
"Here I am in bed reading a new book: 'Shoptimism' by Lee Eisenberg. Page 37 is my fav cuz its got CreditCovers all over it! Congrats :)))) Ummm can u please slow down ur takeover of the entire world? I need to catch up!! now get the f*ck outta my bed hehehehe"
Thanks, Kristi. Not sure about the world takeover, but CreditCovers were certainly mentioned in Shoptimism by Lee Eisenberg. Lee is the New York Times Best Selling Author of Numbers and his new book Shoptimism is about why Americans will never stop spending.

On page 37 Eisenberg is talking about how consumers buy to express themselves and mentions a variety of personalization trends.
"The New York Times also brought news of CreditCovers, a Web site that sells 'skins' for credit cards, graphic designs to paste over the front of your plastic...One of the more popular CreditCovers is a rendering of a whacked out eagle and the words BLOODSUCKING FINANCIAL INSTITUTION. Timely, no?"
He's talking about one of my favorite designs from Todd Francis.

Bloodsuckers

1 comment:

  1. I want to have a low fees prepaid card and want to know which would be better?

    hotel key cards
    membership card printing

    ReplyDelete