Thursday, April 9, 2009

Daily Dial 008: Vegetarian T-Rex Killer



Daily Dialed: Ashlee M.
Coordinates: Middlebury, CT - USA
Local Time: April 8th, 2009 11:56pm
DailyDialer: Vincent Vega

Sometimes people call late at night - to ask what kind of dinosaur you'd want to be - and then you defend your choice in a state of partial consciousness. That has probably NEVER happened ONCE in all of history - and Ashlee was certainly the first person to choose to be a Cannibalistic Defender of the Herbivores!

Ashlee: (clearly was asleep) hello?

Vega:
Ashlee, good morning - sort of - hey did you buy some CreditCovers recently?

Ashlee:
What? no, I didn't buy anything.

Vega:
Well I'm pretty sure you did, I'm asking if you own CreditCovers - skins for your Creditcards - did you buy some recently?

Ashlee:
Oh, yeah yeah...

Vega:
Amazing - how's that working out for you? Did you get them alright? What are people saying about them?

Ashlee:
Oh, yeah I got them a couple weeks ago or a month or something - people like them, they ask what they are and I tell them.

Vega:
Very cool, well my name's Vincent Vega and this is something called the dailydial - where I call CreditCover owners and ask them fun random questions.

Ashlee:
Oh, okay, cool -

Vega:
So if you could be any dinosaur - which one would you be and why?

Ashlee:
Wow, that is random... probably Tyrannosaurus Rex so I wouldn't be eaten.

Vega:
That's a good plan, you'd have to eat a bunch of dinosaurs though...

Ashlee:
BUT I'd be a NICE Tyrannosaurus Rex!

Vega:
Really? I'm not sure you'd be alive for very long - T-Rex needed to eat meat, would you scavenge for already dead dinosaurs? what would you do for food?

Ashlee:
Yeah, that's true - but I'd eat the mean Tyrannosauruses!

Vega:
Okay! So you'd sort of be an herbivore defense squad... Very cool:)

Ashlee:
Yeah...

Vega:
Awesome, go back to sleep Ashlee - I love the way your brain works.

Ashlee:
Goodnight!

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Ashlee. Proving ONCE AGAIN that CreditCover owners are the most creative, attractive, intelligent humans on Earth. We wish you the sweetest of Tyrannosaurus slaying dreams, Ashlee - Hero of the Herbivores;)

No comments:

Post a Comment